Daffodil Diaper Cover & Tee
Digital Sewing Pattern
The Daffodil Diaper Cover and Tee are the perfect garments for your little one to wear as a set, or on their own. The diaper cover includes options for both stylish vertical front ruffles, or 3 rows of butt ruffles that extend around to the front to show off all that ruffle goodness! The cover is designed to be worn with both disposable and cloth diapers (nappies). The tee has a gorgeous short puff sleeve or a simple long sleeve option. The tee is a fitted style, that can be worn with pants, skirts or under other styles.
The Daffodil PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes Newborn to 4 years for both patterns
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Imperial and metric charts
The diaper/nappy cover is designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
The tee is designed for four way stretch fabrics such as cotton Lycra, jersey, rib knit etc
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #daffodildiapercover #daffodiltee
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.