Buttercup Romper PDF Sewing Pattern
The Buttercup romper pattern is a versatile romper that is perfect for play and practical for your little one to explore in! It features two neckline options - straight and sweetheart. It includes a front pocket, snap panel for easy nappy/diaper changes and adorable flutter/ruffle options for the shoulders/legs.
The Buttercup PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes Newborn - 4 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Imperial and metric charts
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #buttercupromper
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.