Wattle Dress PDF Sewing Pattern
The Wattle dress is an elegant and sweet pattern designed for stretch fabrics. It features a lined bodice with a stunning scooped boat neckline. Choose from cap, mid length or full length sleeve options making it a fantastic staple for all year long. The skirt includes both regular and mini lengths. Wattle is a fantastic pattern for somebody new to sewing with stretch fabrics.
The Wattle PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 - 14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop File
- Projector File
- Individually sized layers with computer drafted pattern pieces inclusive of seam allowance
- Imperial and metric measurements provided
Designed for stretch fabrics.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternswattle #wattledress
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.