Digital Hand Embroidery Pattern
The Primrose embroidery pattern is an heirloom inspired collection of 7 beautiful designs which include:
- Two petite florals that are perfect for bows or self covered buttons
- Buttonhole embroidery to make the back of a garment just as spectacular as the front
- Full and half crescent floral motifs for a sweet heirloom look on necklines and bows
- A floral heart in two sizes that can be made with an ombré effect for a show stopping result
- A gorgeous floral bouquet to add the perfect touch to a special garment
The Primrose PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces in seven design options
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternsprimrose #primroseembroidery
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.