Mariposa PDF Hand Embroidery Pattern
MARIPOSA is a beautiful and fun embroidery pattern, full of happy summer vibes. It features 4 main designs, 3 petite doll/bow designs and 3 petite button designs. The 3 main designs also include an option for a simple/easy variation. It pairs beautifully with any Peony Patterns design or in a hoop as a wall decoration.
- Small & large ice cream design
- Small & large half floral butterfly with 2 variations
- Small & large full floral butterfly with 2 variations
- Floral rainbow design with 2 variations
- 3 petite design perfect for buttons or collars
- 3 petite designs perfect for dolls clothing or bows
- Pattern pieces
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternsmariposa
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.