Larkspur PDF Hand Embroidery Pattern
The Larkspur hand embroidery pattern includes such sweet design options, including a small and large bunny wreath, a petite sized bunny, carrots and floral design, a floral motif designed for necklines sized NB-4, 5-8 and 9-14 (we love it on Peony Patterns Petunia), and a unique collar (sized 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, 13/14) (suitable for Peony Patterns Lily ). This comprehensive pattern includes step by step instructions for each stitch type, detailed information on how to apply embroidery to a garment (such as a bodice) and also how to finish it beautifully in a hoop to display. The pattern also details several colour options to help deliver a lovely end result.
The Larkspur PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces in three design options
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternslarkspur #larkspurembroidery
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.