Honeysuckle Dress PDF Sewing Pattern
Honeysuckle is a dreamy dress perfect for parties and special events, and suitable for all seasons. The bodice can be sewn as simple or with a single/double flutter or self-lined ruffle with optional side ties. It can be sewn sleeveless or with a short or long sleeve. The skirt includes options for mini and vintage lengths with a simple or double skirt, finished with a deep hem. Includes sizes 1-14 years.
Honeysuckle PDF pattern download includes:
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour with print pattern pieces
- A0 Copyshop for pattern pieces
- Projector file for pattern pieces
BONUS: Visit our sew along group on Facebook to watch a step by step series of videos on how to construct Honeysuckle Dress!
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted and layered with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #honeysuckledress #peonypatternshoneysuckle
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.