Digital Hand Embroidery Pattern
The Holly hand embroidery pattern is a festive and fun design. It includes 4 beautiful design options including a Merry and Bright wreath in small and large size options, a petite sized Holly, a posy of flowers that look incredible in any colour combinations and a petite sized Candy Cane. This comprehensive pattern includes step by step instructions for each stitch type, detailed information on how to apply embroidery to a garment (such as a bodice or pocket) and also how to finish it beautifully in a hoop to display. The pattern also details several colour options to help deliver a lovely end result.
The Holly PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces in four design options
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
The wonderful stocking used in some of our pics is available to purchase separately - it is the Piccolo Studio Christmas Stocking
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternsholly #hollyembroidery
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.