Digital Sewing Pattern
Gardenia Doll is a darling dress and the perfect complement to our Gardenia Dress. It features a sweet, scooped back and statement back neckline ruffle. The bodice is the perfect canvas for one of Peony Pattern’s petite hand embroidery patterns. There is also the option to add a gorgeous sash that ties at the back in a bow. The skirt includes features a simple hem or mini ruffle hem in vintage lengths.
The Doll Gardenia PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for dolls sizes 13" (34cm) 15"(36cm) and 18" (45cm).
The sizes used in this pattern suit popular styles of dolls such as Miniland, Minikane, American Girl and Our Generation.
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Imperial and metric charts
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternsdollgardenia #gardeniadoll
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.