Vetiver Dress PDF Sewing Pattern
Vetiver is a sweet knit dress featuring a crossover bodice that can be made either sleeveless or with the option for gorgeous long or short elasticated sleeves. The skirt includes options for a simple vintage length half circle skirt, a half circle skirt with a ruffle hem finish or a crossover half circle skirt with a ruffle hem. Sized 1-14 years.
Vetiver PDF pattern download includes:
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour with print pattern pieces
- A0 Copyshop for pattern pieces
- Projector file for pattern pieces
Designed for 4 way stretch knit fabrics with at least 25% horizontal stretch and good recovery such as double brushed poly, bamboo poly, cotton lycra, liverpool knit etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted and layered.
- All measurements are provided in metric and imperial.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #vetiverdress #peonypatternsvetiver
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.