Peach Leggings with FREE Plumeria Crop PDF Sewing Pattern
Peach is a cute pair of leggings featuring a comfortable waistband and optional attached circle skirt. Peach is the perfect wardrobe staple, available as shorties, or mid length and ankle length leggings. The Peach Leggings pattern comes with a bonus FREE pattern, the Plumeria Crop. Plumeria is an on trend activewear crop featuring statement straps and a comfortable knit hem band.
Peach Leggings and Plumeria Crop PDF patterns include:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial booklet with step by step instructions and photographs in full colour (ENGLISH)
- A0 Copyshop file for pattern pieces
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
Peach and Plumeria are designed for stretch fabrics with good recovery such as cotton lycra, liverpool knit, brushed polyester etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle pieces such as skirts in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop and projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peachleggings #peonypatternspeach #plumeriacrop #peonypatternsplumeria
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.