Pansy PDF Sewing Pattern
Pansy is a classic pinafore pattern with a bib style bodice, featuring the option for a striking, split bodice and optional bodice ruffle. The bodice includes options for flutters and a sash. Pansy has several skirt options, including a vintage or mini length simple skirt, a ruffle hem skirt or a pintuck skirt with optional gathered patch pockets.
Pansy PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 sized for printing at a copy shop
- Projector file (not for printing)
- Individually sized pattern pieces on layers
- Imperial and metric charts
- Pattern pieces include seam allowance
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, rayon, gauze, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted including skirt pieces, which are provided as an additional optional printable file. The skirt pieces are also provided in a cutting chart in the print at home file, as an option to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop and the projector file include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #pansypinfore #peonypatternspansy
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.