Marigold Top, Mini and Dress - Child
Marigold is a fun and playful design. The bodice features a sweetheart or straight neckline, with the most adorable puff sleeves. The skirt can be made with a gathered or circle skirt in top, mini or dress lengths. The button placket down the front of the dress is fully functional and can also be finished with snaps. The styling possibilities are endless!
Marigold PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
View our sizing here
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #marigolddress #peonypatternsmarigold
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.