Bellflower Capelet PDF Sewing Pattern
The Bellflower capelet features a delicate rounded silhouette and unique gathered back tie with the option of either a sweet pixie style hood or a classic collar. The capelet is finished off with either a luxe front bow tie or button and loop closure.
The Bellflower PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 sized for printing at a copy shop
- Projector file (not for printing)
- Individually sized pattern pieces on layers
- Imperial and metric charts
- Pattern pieces include seam allowance
Designed for woven fabrics including but not limited to wool, canvas, cotton, poplin, linen, velvet, faux fur, sherpa etc.
BUNDLE AND SAVE! Bellflower looks great with Dahlia - save money when you buy the bundle!
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #bellflowerdress #peonypatternsbellflower
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.