Bundle - Baby and Child Poppy
Digital Sewing Pattern
The Poppy Bundle includes both the Poppy Child and Baby patterns.
Poppy Baby - Newborn - 4 years:
The Poppy dress, top and romper pattern offers a classic style that is perfect for parties or play! It features a beautiful ruffled front bodice that continues down the straps, creating a statement look from the back. The skirt includes both simple and tiered skirt options. The romper is a gorgeous bubble style allowing your toddler to play with ease and comfort whilst looking adorably stylish.
Poppy Child - 1-14 years:
The Poppy dress and top is a classic style that is perfect for parties or play! It features a beautiful ruffled front bodice that continues down the straps, creating a statement look from the back. The skirt includes both simple and tiered skirt options.
The Poppy Bundle PDF patterns include:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 - 14 years (child) and Newborn - 4 years (baby)
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Imperial and metric charts
View our Size Charts here.
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #poppydress #poppyromper #poppytop
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.