Wisteria Dress PDF Sewing Pattern
Wisteria is a beautiful dress made for woven fabric and features a darling square neckline and optional waistband. Wisteria has a several skirt options; including a vintage simple skirt, pintuck skirt, ruffle skirt or double skirt with all of the above! It features sweet flutter sleeves and the dress also includes the option for an adorable sash!
Wisteria Child Dress PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 sized for printing at a copy shop
- Projector file (not for printing)
- Individually sized pattern pieces on layers
- Imperial and metric charts
- Pattern pieces include seam allowance
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, rayon, gauze, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #wisteriadress #peonypatternswisteria
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.