Tulip PDF Hand Embroidery Pattern
Tulip is an adorable Easter embroidery pattern with hints of Springtime florals. It features 4 main designs (with multiple options on design 3), 3 Petite doll/bow designs and 2 petite button designs. It pairs beautifully with any peony design or in a hoop as a wall decoration.
The designs include:
- Small & large floral Easter eggs
- Small & large vintage bicycle with floral baskets
- Small & large floral bunny wreath
- Feature panel perfect for borders or waistbands with Easter Eggs, chicks and tulips
- 3 petite designs perfect for dolls clothing or bows
- 2 petite buttons
The Tulip Hand Embroidery PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for all design options
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternstulip #tulipembroidery
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.