Peppermint PJ Set PDF Sewing Pattern
Peppermint is a cute and comfortable pyjama set with options for every season. The top and nightdress can be made with either a long sleeve with a cuff, or a short sleeve finished with either a simple hem or a sleeve band. For an extra sweet touch, flutters can be added to the sleeves, if desired. The top can be paired with either long pants with a cuff, or hemmed shorts, both featuring a comfortable waistband.
Peppermint PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
Designed for 4 way stretch knit fabrics with at least 25% horizontal stretch and good recovery such as double brushed poly, bamboo poly, cotton lycra, liverpool knit etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peppermintpjs #peonypatternspeppermint
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.