Eucalyptus Tote - Free Pattern Pieces for Blog Tutorial
Digital Sewing Pattern
The Eucalyptus pattern pieces are to accompany the blog tutorial that can be found here. This tote is a quick 1 hour project to create a brand new tote. The totes can be rolled up easily to carry in your bag as shopping bags or library totes.
The Eucalyptus Tote comes in 2 sizes (regular and small) with an optional pocket and key chain tab, bound seams and is unlined. The Tote can easily fit an A4/Letter size folder.
Eucalyptus Tote PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for 2 sizes - Regular and small sized tote.
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece.
Designed for medium weight woven fabrics, including poplin, linen, lightweight canvas, nylon taffeta, waterproof Oxford canvas, ripstop fabric, laminated cotton/poplin, etc.
Approximate finished sizes are:
Additional supplies & tools:
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #eucalyptutote #peonypatternseucalyptus
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.