Sunflower PDF Hand Embroidery Pattern
The Sunflower embroidery pattern is a beautiful collection of 9 designs including:
- 3 petite designs that are perfect for bows or smaller projects
- 3 petite button embroidery designs to add that special touch to a self covered button
- 2 bodice designs in small and large sizes
- A pocket embroidery designed to peek out of a pocket to add the perfect touch to a special garment
The Sunflower PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces in 9 design options
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternssunflower
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.