Peony Inseam Pocket - Free
We know all kids love a good pocket! Its the perfect addition for those little hands to place their treasures in and something that is so easy to add to your Peony garments. Add pops of colour or prints of their favourite characters to bring joy to your little ones dress!
This easy to sew pocket comes with clear and simple instructions and best of all is free!
The Peony Inseam Pocket PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1-14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A3 sized projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Imperial and metric measurements
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypocket #peonyinseampocket
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.