Maple Bow - Free Pattern Pieces for Blog Tutorial
Digital Sewing Pattern
The Maple Bow pattern pieces are to accompany the blog tutorial that can be found here. This sweet bow comes in baby, small, medium and large sizes and is a fun and easy project to make utilising scraps or off cuts from your Peony sews.
Maple Bow PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for bows
- Individually sized layers
- Projector File
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #maplebow #peonypatternsmaplebow
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.