Digital Hand Embroidery Pattern
The Lavender hand embroidery pattern is a perfect beginner embroidery project. It includes 3 beautiful design options. This comprehensive pattern includes step by step instructions for each stitch type, detailed information on how to apply embroidery to a garment (such as a bodice or pocket) and also how to finish it beautifully in a hoop to display. The pattern also details several colour options to help deliver a lovely end result.
The Lavender PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces in three design options
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #lavenderembroidery
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.