Nutmeg PDF Hand Embroidery Pattern
Nutmeg is a sweet gingerbread inspired embroidery pattern that is perfect for the festive season! It features 2 main designs, 1 collar embellishment with a coordinating detached collar, 6 petite bow/collar designs and 1 petite button design. It’s perfect for a personalised touch on a dress or craft project.
The designs include:
- Small & large gingerbread house design
- Small & large Merry Christmas bauble design
Snowflake collar design
- Sizes 1- 14 detachable collar
- Petite cookie designs for our free Bluebell Bow pattern or our dolls clothing patterns
- Petite heart design perfect for buttons or collars
- Pattern pieces
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Multiple tips for how to transfer the embroidery to fabric
- Multiple tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
- Stitch Guide for each stitch included in the pattern
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternsnutmeg #peonypatternsnutmegembroidery
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.