Iris PDF Hand Embroidery Pattern
The Iris hand embroidery pattern is a fun embroidery project. It includes 4 beautiful design options in small and large sizes. It features 1 petite rainbow and a petite heart suitable for dolls clothing or small projects. This comprehensive pattern includes step by step instructions for each stitch type, detailed information on how to apply embroidery to a garment (such as a bodice or pocket) and also how to finish it beautifully in a hoop to display. The pattern also details several colour options to help deliver a lovely end result.
The Iris PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces in four design options in small and large sizes
- 1 petite heart design
- 1 petite rainbow design
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #irisembroidery
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.