Doll Pansy PDF Sewing Pattern
Pansy Doll is a classic pinafore with a bib style bodice, featuring the option for a striking split bodice, optional bodice ruffle, and an optional sash. Pansy Doll has several skirt options, including a simple skirt, a ruffle hem skirt or a pintuck skirt with optional gathered patch pockets.
Pansy Doll PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for dolls sizes 13" (34cm) 15"(36cm) and 18" (45cm).
The sizes used in this pattern suit popular styles of dolls such as Miniland, Minikane, American Girl and Our Generation.
Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
A0 sized for printing at a copy shop
- Projector file (not for printing)
- Individually sized pattern pieces on layers
- Imperial and metric charts
- Pattern pieces include seam allowance
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, rayon, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted including skirt pieces, which are provided as an additional optional printable file. The skirt pieces are also provided in a cutting chart in the print at home file, as an option to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop and the projector file include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #dollpansypinfore #peonypatternsdollpansy
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.