Dahlia Dress PDF Sewing Pattern
Dahlia is a gorgeous dress featuring short or mid length ruched puffed sleeves and a statement open back, completed with ties that form a pretty bow. The skirt options include a simple skirt with a deep hem or a sweet three tiered style.
Dahlia Dress PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 sized for printing at a copy shop
- Projector file (not for printing)
- Individually sized pattern pieces on layers
- Imperial and metric charts
- Pattern pieces include seam allowance
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, rayon, lawn etc.
BUNDLE AND SAVE! Dahlia looks great with Bellflower - save money when you buy the bundle!
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #dahliadress #peonypatternsdahlia
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.