Digital Sewing Pattern
Bluebell is a classic bow that pairs perfectly with any Peony outfit. This adorable hair bow pattern comes in 4 sizes, large, small, baby and doll. This free pattern includes placement guides on the small and large bow tails for our petite embroidery projects and is a perfect way to use off cuts from left over projects.
Bluebell PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes Large, Small, Baby and Doll
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A3 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #bluebellbow #peonypatternsbluebell
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.