Begonia PDF Hand Embroidery Pattern
Begonia is a sweet, Valentine floral hand embroidery pattern. It features 3 main designs, 3 bow/doll designs and a button petite! It’s a delightful pattern for adding customization to a dress or craft project.
The Begonia PDF pattern includes:
• Small and large floral heart design
• Small and large bunch of hearts design
• Small and large envelope design
• 3 petite designs perfect for dolls clothing or bows
• 1 button design
* Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step English instructions in full colour
* Projector file for pattern pieces
* Individually sized layers
* Tips for how to apply embroidery to a garment or finish in a hoop
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments/hoop art using this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #peonypatternsbegonia
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.