Apple Berry Skirt FREE PDF Sewing Pattern
The Apple Berry Skirt is a sweet staple for your collection and features a classic flat front waistband with an elastic back. The skirt includes both vintage and mini lengths. It is designed to be worn at the natural waist, with the mini falling mid-thigh and the vintage falling above the knee. This is a free sewing pattern.
The Apple Berry Skirt PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial booklet with step by step English instructions and photographs in full colour
- A0 Copyshop file for pattern pieces
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #appleberryskirt #peonypatternsappleberry
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.