Daisy Dress PDF Sewing Pattern
The Daisy dress is a stylish design with show-stopping back! It features elbow length sleeves with relaxed fit cuffs. The back features a button closure with an elastic back for comfort. It has a beautiful gathered skirt with feature pockets.
The Daisy PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #daisydress
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.