Bundle -Sage and Banksia Child
Digital Sewing Pattern
This bundle is only available during release week! The bundle includes both Sage and Banskia Child patterns. Please see individual listings for fabric requirements and pattern options.
Banksia Child is a gorgeous summer top and sundress featuring a curved bodice and adjustable tie straps, with optional flutters. The simple skirt includes a 1” (2.5cm) polished hem. The dress can be made with a ruffle hem, with options for mini and vintage lengths.
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
Sage Child is a raglan style dress with mid length blousy sleeves. The skirt can be sewn vintage or mini length and includes options for a simple or tiered finish, with an extra sweet option of adding mini ruffles to the tiered version.
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics with drape, including cotton, rayon, linen etc.
Banksia and Sage PDF patterns include:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #sagedress #peonypatternssage #peonypatterns #banksiadress #peonypatternsbanksia
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.