Poppy Dress, Top and Romper PDF Sewing Pattern
The Poppy dress, top and romper pattern offers a classic style that is perfect for parties or play! It features a beautiful ruffled front bodice that continues down the straps, creating a statement look from the back. The skirt includes both simple and tiered skirt options. The romper is a gorgeous bubble style allowing your toddler to play with ease and comfort whilst looking adorably stylish.
The Poppy Baby PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes Newborn - 4 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial (English) with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers
- Imperial and metric charts
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
BONUS: Visit our sew along group on Facebook to watch a step by step series of videos on how to construct Poppy!
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #poppydress #poppyromper #poppytop
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.