Foxglove PDF Sewing Pattern
Foxglove is a simple and easy bow that pairs perfectly with any Peony outfit. This adorable hair bow pattern comes in 3 sizes for the pinwheel style large, small, and baby. The narrow bow with tails comes in both small and large sizes. This free pattern includes placement guides for our petite embroidery projects and is a perfect way to use offcuts from leftover projects.
Foxglove PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes Large, Small, Baby (Pinwheel) and Large and Small (Narrow)
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A3 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #foxglovebow #peonypatternsfoxglove
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.