Apple Berry Tee FREE PDF Sewing Pattern
The Apple Berry tee is a wardrobe staple that features gorgeous puff short sleeves. The neckband and sleeves are finished with bands making it a great beginner project. It can easily be paired with shorts, pants or skirts, This is a free sewing pattern. We have also provided a free video guided sew along which can be found HERE.
The Apple Berry Tee PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF tutorial booklet with step by step English instructions and photographs in full colour
- A0 Copyshop file for pattern pieces
- Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
Designed for 4 way stretch knit fabrics with at least 25% horizontal stretch and good recovery such as double brushed poly, rib knit, cotton lycra, liverpool knit etc.
BONUS: Visit our YouTube Channel to watch a step by step video on how to construct this pattern!
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #appleberrytee #peonypatternsappleberry
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.