Digital Sewing Pattern
Iberis is a sophisticated dress with a showstopping back. The bodice is sleeveless and features a split panel with a beautiful ruffle detail and faux front button placket. The pattern includes options to finish the back of the dress with buttons or an invisible zipper. The skirt is finished with a 2 1/2” (6.4cm) deep hem. Iberis is designed with a confident beginner / intermediate sewing level in mind.
Iberis PDF pattern includes:
- Pattern pieces for sizes 1 -14 years inclusive of seam allowance
- Print at home A4/ 8.5'' x 11'' PDF instruction booklet with step by step instructions in full colour
- A0 Copyshop/Projector file for pattern pieces
- Individually sized layers with sizes on every pattern piece
- Imperial and metric charts
Designed for light to medium weight woven fabrics, including cotton, poplin, linen, shirting, chambray, lawn etc.
- This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase transaction. Refunds or exchanges for Peony Patterns digital purchases are not available.
- Adobe Reader (free) is required to read/print this pattern. A printer is required to print the pages at home.
- Pattern pieces are all computer drafted with the exception of large square/ rectangle skirt pattern pieces in the print at home file, which are listed in a cutting chart to save paper/ ink. The A0 copyshop/projector files include all pieces including large square/rectangular skirt pieces.
- Peony Patterns encourages home sewists and small handmade businesses to use and sell garments from this pattern. To support us, please credit, tag or use hashtags #peonypatterns #iberisdress #peonypatternsiberis
- File sharing or duplication of this pattern is strictly prohibited.
- Images from this website and patterns are strictly property of Peony Patterns and may not be used, posted or shared.